Saturday 2 September 2017

September Anything goes link-up

After many many months It's time for the September 2017  link-up at Just Keep on creating, I hope all of you lovely people will continue to share your creations and I look forward to seeing new participants share their work in the September link-up as well. Just remember you can post any of your creations, even ones you have made prior to this link-up being posted. I look forward to seeing what everyone will be submitting this month. 



-You can share your creations from your blog or any public gallery such as flickr, instagram or facebook. If any  problems in submitting your work just email me. The link to email me is on the right sidebar. Please note when sharing your projects from instagram or facebook please provide a direct link to a handmade project and not your whole instagram or facebook account.
-I will be picking a group of featured artists by 01.10.2017, the featured artists will get a badge to display on their blogs.

JkoC feat button

-It would be greatly appreciated if you upload the Just keep on creating badge on your blog. Since I run this blog myself I need your help in spreading the word about the monthly link-up. If submitting from instagram please re-post the Just keep on creating picture that is on my instagram account.
-Please visit each other and leave some encouraging words about each others awesome creations.




The flowers featured in this picture are my 
mum's Bougainvillea that looks amazing in Spring

For the month of September I will be giving away a $25 voucher to an online store of your choice to one winner that will be chosen by random.org. The winner of this prize will be announced on the same day as the next link-up. There are so many great  shops  online, I am sure the lucky winner will have fun spending their voucher

 September inspirational prize

Image result for gandhi quotes



Something new at JKOC, I am going to give away a second prize  on each monthly link up. I am constantly inspired by things around me and I especially love inspirational quotes, I will be sharing the many things that I am inspired by.  This quote by Mahatma Gandhi is my favourite quote, I wear a ring with this quote engraved on it that is a constant reminder that we can all be the change and make a difference.

 Any creation entered with an inspirational message, quote or meaningful image will go into the draw to win this prize.  This gift has been chosen from thependantemporium, a great etsy store with lots of inspirational jewellery. The winner will be announced on the same day as the next link-up. To check out more about Mahatma Gandhi go here , he was a truly exceptional man who has had such a major influence on so many people.
                                              

  1. You can combine any amount of challenges with your entry.
  2. Please link back to this blog post and mention that you are entering this link-up in your post.
  3. Please provide a direct link to your project and not your general blog, this makes it a lot easier for me to comment.Please note when sharing your projects from instagram or facebook please provide a direct link to a handmade project and not your whole instagram or facebook account.
  4. Please become a follower if you want to be picked as a featured artist or go into the draw for the random prize offered. Exceptions will be made for participants who aren't able to become followers ie people  submitting from facebook or intsagram. I would really appreciate it though if you re-post the Anything goes link-up picture that is on my instagram page and become a follower on my instagram page.


Challenge stays open till 30th September 2017.



UPDATE YOUR CREATIONS BELOW


36 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, it's great to be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm really happy to be back.

      Delete
  3. Wow! So happy to see you back! I can't tell you how many times I thought about you and wondered how you were doing. I must admit I was thinking the worst - I'm so glad you're okay! Thank you for your challenge! I have not been blogging for a few months due to some health problems (chronic illness) but I do make some cards occasionally and post them on SCS forum so I will be sure to link them up here. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello hello. Thanks so much for your lovely message. I was just to sick to blog over the last few months. I am better now and knew I had to start what I so abruptly left. I am glad you are still creating despite your chronic illness, you are a very strong person and thanks so much for being here again.

      Delete
  4. Welcome back my friend - it has been a long time and I wish you the best - been missing this AG challenge and being able to display my art and see the wonders of others - well, I put up all of my September posted challenges - thanks for the email notification - have a blessed week - I am adding you to my monthly list as I do not want to miss a time to come and upload - have a happy week - I wish above all else that you be in good health and prosper - blessings,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gail. I just had to come back now that I am better.I hope all is well with you and thank you so much for being such a loyal blogging friend, it means the world to me xx.

      Delete
  5. So glad your back with the fantastic challenge...A lot of people are enter this challenge what makes it so special.Thanks for the 25 voucher,can I also put the badge on my blog as a random winner...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back blogging! I hope that you're create some crafty fun yourself, and I'm looking forward to joining in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, looking forward to seeing your entries at JKOC 😚

      Delete
  7. Hi Susan I have send you a email about to claim my prize...I dont know how to do this can you please tell me how...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sent you an email. If you need help choosing an online store please let me know :)

      Delete
    2. Dont see a email from you Susan....

      Delete
  8. I am sorry you have been so ill and I am glad to see you back. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Margaret and I am so happy to see you back here at JKOC 😚

      Delete
  9. I'm new to your challenge blog and so excited to be here. For some reason, I keep getting an error message when I try to become a follower. I will keep trying. Maybe the system is overwhelmed. Thank you for this challenge!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A huge welcome Janis, look forward to seeing all your submissions, try a little later to become a follower, hopefully it will work 😉

      Delete
  10. Want to claim my prize Susan,dont know how....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Yvonne,
      I have sent you an email this evening. Please respond to email :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. So glad you are back!

    Thanks for the new Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I am so excited to be back and thanks so much for your beautiful entry.

      Delete
  12. I am so excited that you are back. I have missed you and have continued to check each week for you to come back. I will add your badge to my blog again. I finally removed it a short while ago. Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gloria for your lovely message, means alot to me. Hope all is well with you and thanks so much for your continued support of JKOC xx

      Delete
  13. Thanks for wonderful challenge. Wish you all the best.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much Marjeta, such a great entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad to see you back, I'm glad you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa, I am so happy to be back :)

      Delete
  16. It's such a blessing to have you back, and I'm excited to play along. I've been a follower for a long time, but just added the logo to my sidebar (and happy to do so). I, too, have a favorite quote and will try to use it on a card this month. Thanks for the wonderful challenge, my creative friend.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy to see you are back after a long break and glad to know you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so so much Karen and Vinita for your lovely comments. So happy to see you back here again at JKOC, always enjoy your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So glad your back with the fantastic challenge...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome back! I seldom visit my reading list so was unaware of you being back here. Hope to link up next month for sure & get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect inspiration :) and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.