Monday 1 February 2016

Random winners and featured artists for December

A huge thank you to everyone who shared their beautiful creations in the December link-up. Thanks so much for your patience in regards to me announcing the winners for the last link-up and also a huge thanks in regards to your understanding in having to take a break in January. It's so good to  see  the number of people sharing their creations is increasing, awesome stuff. It's always great to see the loyal participants of JKOC continue to share their work and it's fantastic to see so many new people share their work as well. Everyone's entries were truly inspirational and there was such a variety of entries in the December link-up. I sincerely apologize about not being able to comment on all the submissions but now that my life is back to normal I will be commenting on all the submissions that are entered in the link-up's, all the submissions are all greatly appreciated. This time round there are twenty featured artists to make up with delay and having to take a break at short notice. It's great to be back at JKOC and I look forward to seeing everyone's work in the February link-up.

RANDOM PRIZE WINNER'S FOR DECEMBER

At long last I am able to announce the two random winners for the December link-up as chosen by Random org. The first winner is

Regina.267

who has won $15 worth of digi's from From the heart stamps
Prize claimed

The second winner is 

Deanne.352

who has won 2 digi's off her choice from Dr Digi house of stamps

Congratulations to the both of you and I look forward to hearing from you'll in regards to claiming your prizes.


FEATURED ARTISTS






Ursula

















Congratulations to all the featured artists, everyone's work was absolutely amazing.
Make sure to proudly display your featured artists badges on your blogs.
JkoC feat button

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Susan! Thank you so much for choosing my project for one of your Featured Artists! I am honoured! Congratulations to the winners and other features! Gorgeous cards and projects, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thanks Susan for featuring my little Art by Mi Ran creation and huge congrats to my fellow artists and the winners. I am sure all of the crafty girls are thrilled that the linky is up again for February - thank you Susan xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your encouraging words Desire :)

      Delete

    2. here is my email henner@yahoo.de

      Delete
  4. Wow! Thank you Susan for featuring my creation! Congratulations to all the winners & features too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner and OH so happy dance to me as one of the feature artist - I am honored and will display my badge proudly - thanks so much for all you do here Suz and for the challenge - one of my favorite to show my work - heheheh - have a blessed day my friend and glad you got rested up - everyone needs a break now and then - refreshed and ready to go! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gail you have been a loyal participant from the beginning at JKOC, always enjoy seeing your submissions ☺

      Delete
  6. Wow Thank you Susan for featuring My card ! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, your work is gorgeous. Keep em coming

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness! I'm the LUCKY lady?! I can't believe this :)
    Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your work Regina, thanks so much for your entry ☺

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much Susan, and for the very kind message you left me, so appreciated, hugs, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always such amazing work Jackie, it was hard to choose a entry to feature ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! What gorgeous creations. Happy New Year! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Susan for featuring my little lanterns!! So glad you liked them!! :D And I'm so glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for featuring my bow card!
    Congrats to everyone! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for featuring my Christmas card. Congrats to all those with featured cards and to the winner as well. Have a wonderful 2016. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Better late than never. Thank you so much for featuring my card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.