CHRISTMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER
it's time to get ready for Christmas
there are only 37 days left till Christmas day (as off the 17.11.2012)
As I am going through the many entries in the last Anything goes challenge I am beginning to think that Christmas is just around the corner. I have every intention to get Christmas cards done this year, lets see what happens.
To get you all in the mood to start creating for Christmas I have decided to have a CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE. All you have to do is enter your Christmas projects till 1st December 2012. There will be 5 overall random prize winners chosen and announced for this challenge by 7th December. I was only able to choose three featured artists due to not being able to keep up with commenting, really sorry about this, I really wish I could have chosen more. Please note that entries in this challenge don't count towards the crafty club.I hope you all have fun with this challenge and that it gets you in the mood to start creating for Christmas.
Here are the rules
- You can enter as many times as you want, the more Christmas entries the better. Once the Anything goes challenges are running again you will only be able to enter your Christmas creations on this challenge.
- You can combine any amount of challenges with your entry.
- Please link back to this blog post and mention that you are entering this challenge in your post.
- You can only enter work posted on your blog on or after 08.08.2012.
- Please become a follower if you want to go into the draw for the five random prizes and be part of the surprises I have planned along the way.
DEADLINEChallenge stays open till 1st December.
I will be drawing the 5 random prizes by 7th December.
I would like the winners to get their prize's as a Christmas present. Although by the time prizes are received it will probably be after Christmas.