Tuesday, 7 August 2012

CHRISTMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER
it's time to get ready for Christmas
there are only 37 days left till Christmas day (as off the 17.11.2012)

As I am going through the many entries in the last Anything goes challenge I am beginning to think that Christmas is just around the corner. I have every intention to get Christmas cards done this year, lets see what happens.

To get you all in the mood to start creating for Christmas I have decided to have a CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE. All you have to do is enter your Christmas projects till 1st December 2012. There will be 5 overall random prize winners chosen and announced for this challenge by 7th December. I was only able to choose three featured artists due to not being able to keep up with commenting, really sorry about this, I really wish I could have chosen morePlease note that entries in this challenge don't count towards the crafty club.I hope you all have fun with this challenge and that it gets you in the mood to start creating for Christmas.



Here are the rules

  1. You can enter as many times as you want, the more Christmas entries the better. Once the Anything goes challenges are running again you will  only be able to enter your Christmas creations on this challenge.
  2. You can combine any amount of challenges with your entry.
  3. Please link back to this blog post and mention that you are entering this challenge in your post.
  4. You can only enter work posted on your blog on or after 08.08.2012.
  5. Please become a follower if you want to go into the draw for the five random prizes and be part of the surprises I have planned along the way. 

DEADLINE

Challenge stays open till 1st December.
I will be drawing the 5 random prizes by 7th December.
 I would like the winners to get their prize's as a Christmas present. Although by the time prizes are received it will probably be after Christmas.




25 comments:

  1. Great idea to get everyone to do their Xmas cards in time
    Hugs
    DesireG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling - the year is passing too quickly as it is... lol..
    Here is your first entry.. hehehe..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already thinking of getting a head start on my Christmas cards. This will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous idea and a great way to get ahead of your Christmas cards. Thank you.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting a Xmas challenge. I started making cards a few months ago and it is very satisfying to see a collection building. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my 5th Christmas card this summer yaaayyy me lol!! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and inspirational creations by DT
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Christmas challenge! Thank you for being such a sweet hostess! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another great challenge.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I finally got a Christmas one entered:-) Great challenge.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. And my fourth now... (I think... hehehe.)

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't stopped by in a while, so glad to see you are well. Love this challenge blog, it's so fun. Thanks for inspiring me to get a leg up on my holiday gifts ... it will be here in no time! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not sure how many I entered now - but there's another now :-) Thanks for inspiring us to get Christmas done!

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so sorry, I managed to put this card in the Christmas section, which this card is not, sorry for any problems I have caused. Thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for this challenge - I have had to start my Christmas cards now!!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so glad I found this blog..so inspiring!
    following you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for this challange-great idea for christmas present-I hope that will came to my door.
    From Slovenija with love Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great idea! Thanks so much for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the Christmas card challenge - I will be sending a private email soon - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the great Challenge. Hope you like my entry.

    Hugs, Dunja

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the awesome inspiration and the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for the chance to play along!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.